Why It Makes Sense for Charities to Invest in Microsoft’s Latest Software
At its very core, Microsoft Business Central is a robust cloud accounting solution that makes it easy for you to access and manage your financial data from any device.
It automates the invoicing processes, makes it easy to reconcile your books with the bank, and even provides nifty forecasts to help you keep your finances on track. This means it’s a Godsend for growing charities who need to make sure their outgoings are kept to a minimum so there’s even more cash for all those good causes.
But it can assist your not-for-profit in so many other ways, too.
If you’re after a full business management solution, you can add all kinds of extra functionality to the software so it’s providing total support to your team. Additional features that might appeal to charities like yours include:
- Sales management tools – to make sure you never miss an important opportunity
- An extended CRM – to help you manage the contacts and donors who are at the very heart of your latest campaigns
- Project management software – to assist with capacity management, budgets and estimates
- Extended supply chain management – to help you track all your branded merchandise and other goodies
- Integration with Outlook 365 – to ensure your communications are seamlessly fed into a central system
- Integration with PayPal – to make collecting donations as simple as can be
- Handling multiple currencies – so you need never miss out on a contribution just because the donor is based in another country