Find out how D365 Experts are responding to Coronavirus
In light of the ever-evolving government advice regarding the outbreak of COVID-19, D365 Experts have been working hard to put in place preparations to ensure and reassure you that we are still very much open for business and continue to protect both staff and support our clients.
Our response plan has been put in place to ensure we are able to continue to operate at a high standard whilst protecting our employees and clients.
As a priority, we have decided to put several measures in place to protect the health of our employees and their families, including:
- Ensuring we have the technical resources to work from home.
- Restricting client visits. Unfortunately, we will not be able to visit any clients in person unless there is no other way to deliver the service but will carry out remote calls and remote working on systems. A vast majority of our work is done remotely anyway, so this will have limited impact on our service to our clients.
- Immediate self-isolation for anyone feeling unwell or showing any symptoms.
In these uncertain times, we have ensured our employees feel prepared and equipped to work effectively. We feel confident that we have the ability and motivation to carry out our services and to solve your support & implementation requirements regardless of our physical work locations.
We are certain that, in the event of office closure, you will experience no disruption to our services. We will uphold and maintain our company goals and values of providing an outstanding service to our clients.
If our entire UK workforce needs to work remotely then we will operate as follows:-
- Our phone system is cloud-based and all staff working remotely shall still be available on 01268 724005.
- Our support team operates via this number, but can also be reached using our support email email@example.com.
- We have the capability to access client systems and content remotely, and live training can be given using online screen sharing tools.
D365 Experts continue to monitor advice from the UK government, NHS England and we will respond in accordance with their guidance. We will update this information with any changes and additional information as it evolves.
This is an extremely testing time for us all with businesses facing lots of uncertainty, however we remain committed to supporting and working with our clients to ensure this period of remote working is as pain free as possible.
We will get through this challenging time and will become stronger because of it!