Continia Document Capture
Are you looking for ways to eliminate manual data entries and improve your company’s efficiency? Then the Continia Document Capture solution, certified by Microsoft, could be the perfect choice for you. Seamlessly integrating with Dynamics 365 Business Central and straightforward to use, Continia is fast becoming the document capture solution of choice and here’s why.
What Is Document Capture Software?
Document capture software refers to any applications that offer you the ability to automate the process of scanning paper documents or importing electronic ones. This is usually for advanced document classifications and data collection purposes.
In terms of document capture, Continia Document Capture is one of the most comprehensive solutions out there, allowing you to scan documents and invoices straight from Microsoft Dynamics itself.
Continia provides automatic registration of documents, as well as OCR data extraction and even advanced approval workflow. It also offers a full-text searchable digital archive allowing you to easily search through all documents imported.
This ability to optimise and automate workflows, from receiving to retrieving documents can be achieved from day one and even years later. The added value it offers in terms of Microsoft Dynamics users is that is offers a total solution allowing you to effectively handle any creditor and debtor payment transactions.
Document Capture 365 – Why Do You Need It?
Continia Document Capture is the ultimate add-on software that’s been designed specifically to work with Dynamics 365 Business Central. It enables you to enjoy continual access to up-to-date overview of all invoices pending approval. You can also see who current approvers are and it boasts the ideal tools to help speed up the invoice approval process.
With Continia’s unique document capturing service, the rather tiresome processes of registering documents is simply automated. Invoices and other documents are analysed for you and data read and scanned easily.
Continia Document Capture’s Benefits – The Roundup
Here’s a brief round-up of the benefits you could enjoy with Continia Document Capture, an optional module to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Automated Data Capture – automate and streamline every step of document handling. Receive, register, approve, post and retrieve all documents from a digital archive.
- Document Analysis – register field and values from documents based on a pre-defined template and label. Optimise templates with specific validation rules and formatting needs.
- Match Purchase Orders – offers an advanced set of features to allow you to match purchase invoices with purchase orders.
- Drag & Drop – with drag and drop you can attach back up documents to your purchase invoices. This allows all approved users to gain access to original back up documents/invoices.
- Fully Indexed – all PDF documents are indexed in Business Central. This makes full text search possible through all data, not simply data captured using Business Central fields. Search reference numbers, item numbers, serial numbers and more.
- Approvals Of Functionality – approvers receive email notifications telling them when invoices require attention. They can then be accepted, rejected, put on hold or forwarded on to the next approver.
If you’d like more information on Continia Document Capture and how you could benefit from this incredible document capture software, simply contact us today on 01268 724005.